9.3.10

The beginning of the end

I have been thinking a lot about dating lately. About the apparent futility of it, up to this point in my life. I think if I had back every dollar that I spent on every failed relationship or fruitless date that I have ever been on...let's just say I probably wouldn't have to be driving Javier with the absurdly loud muffler any more.

I went on a date the other night. I figure I spent around 40 bucks. NBD. However, I was thinking yesterday while I was at work (I have a lot of time to stand around and think between the hours of 2-5) that 40 dollars worth of Kazoozles would have brought me an infinitely greater measure of happiness than that date. I mean, come on, 40 Kazoozles? At LEAST 7 days of happiness.

I think I'm going to start making dating decisions based upon a Kazoozle happiness ratio. I will calculate the amount of money I expect to reasonably spend. And if I think that purchasing an equal amount of Kazoozles would probably make me happier, date canceled.

I have a feeling I'm going to be eating a lot of Kazoozles.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Kazoozles. Almost as much as I love you. I would go on a date with you, but I know you would love it hence, less Kazoozles. And I just couldn't do that to you.

Lindsay said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lindsay said...

At least you don't find yourself on dates wishing you weren't there so you could finish your chemistry homework!

Jules said...

I don't even know you and I've never had a Kazoozle, but this post brought me a ton of happiness. And now I need to go find a Kazoozle. Good luck with your new strategy.

Claire Bagley Hayes said...

Get. Over. It.

Said in the most loving way possible.

Claire Bagley Hayes said...

Get. Over. It.

Said in the most loving way possible.

Fish Nat!on said...

Get over kazoozles? Get real.