1.2.09

Thanks pantene pro-v


The woman in the light blue dress in the center of the photo may not have been in Carrabbas tonight, but her hair sure was.

A couple of husbands and several wives patronized our establishment this evening. If such a thing can be believed, the woman eating in Carrabbas had an even more intense wave than the girl with the uni-brow here. I don't know how they get so much volume. She could have had an entire covey of pigeons living in there and I'd have been none the wiser.

A polygamous covey.

1 comment:

jendar said...

so I served the mission in southern utah, which allowed me to see polygamist women all the time, especially at wal-mart. once one of the sisters from my district made her hair look like a polygamist just cause she thought it was funny. i thought it was too. the mission president found out and was super upset about it. i still think is funny. i should dress up as a poly for halloween this year.